Rankings and Points

The new OutdoorLife.com aims to bring editors, industry professionals and you together as a large community to discuss news, great stories, tips and tactics, gear, photos, videos and more!

To help evaluate who is contributing, and to what extent, we've developed a stars and points ranking system. By sharing your stories, asking and answering questions, posting to the message boards, uploading photos, rating articles, leaving and rating gear reviews and commenting on articles, you generate points, which in turn correlate to a star-ranking system that will appear next to your profile name in these same areas. At a glance, individuals in the OL universe will know if they can trust you and if you're a "regular" that knows what he's talking about.

Likewise, if you leave improper responses, waste everyone's time with tasteless comments or upload unpopular photos, OL users have the option of voting down your contributions which will reduce your stars-and-points ranking within the community. If editors have to remove your posts for any reason, you'll be penalized to a greater extent.

We hope this feature will be popular and will help discern regular users from trolls that are only here to stir the pot. Because this feature is as new to us as it is to you, we'll be watching the impact various contributions have and will be tweaking the formula as the site and audience grow.

Additionally, we'll also be watching for those of you that are regular contributors and that possess the level-headed personality and knowledge to become site moderators. More to come on that in the future!

Thanks,

The Outdoor Life Staff

from Steffan_Walker wrote 20 weeks 21 hours ago

I just read about the points and ranks and comming from me i think its pretty cool for most people.

from Doug Schlief wrote 1 year 10 weeks ago

ice fishing from the truck window, heat on radio playing classic ac/dc.

from John A Pierog wrote 1 year 44 weeks ago

How do I upload new pictures to my page?

from Forrest Penner wrote 1 year 48 weeks ago

Do you guys still do "This happened to me!"? l really enjoy reading those stories.

from trudeau wrote 2 years 3 weeks ago

How do you up lode new pictures?
Not profile pictures?

from Tuesday Stine wrote 2 years 33 weeks ago

I grew up in the WV mountains with four older brothers who were always sharing stories of their hunts. My dad raised rabbit dogs he named "WV Gray Rocks". My brothers hunted coon, squirrel and deer. They had me flush the deer out of the woods for them, of course mom never knew about it. We had various wild animals as pets. A deer named "Spike", a skunk named "Stinker" but he never sprayed, thank goodness, a crow named "Oliver", as well as many others over the years. I spent my childhood roaming the woods in search of morels and ramps. I grew to love the land and the wild animals that I shared it with. As a mother, and hunter, I try to instill that deep love and respect for nature in my son. I believe as hunters we are the true protectors of wildlife, because we walk their trails and watch them grow. We realize that hunting is needed to help maintain their population, so they don't starve in winter or die of disease. We are the ones who will fight to preserve the hollows, fields and forests we love, in order to pass it on to our children. OL is our partner in this great endeavor and I thank them.

from bubbav40 wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago

I have hunted and fished since I was 7 or 8 years, now I'm 40 years old so I've been an outdoors man for 32 to 33 years now. I did go fishing with my mom at an even younger age but I don't remember all of it, except for cooking and eating the pearch that we caught that day at our local state lake. I also caught a 8lb. largemouth bass, but I don't really remember it, and since then I can't break the 6lb. mark, dabnab it. I read Outdoor Life from the age of 12 to 20, and I always enjoyed reading Pat McManus in back of the magazine and was sad to see that his colume wasn't there. The magazine is still very enjoyable, though very different from what I remember.

from christinaray wrote 2 years 43 weeks ago

I am new membar. And I want to know distribution of point.

regards,

from hqwall wrote 3 years 10 weeks ago

wrote 1 year 50 weeks ago
I have been an outdoor life subscriber for 46 years. In all that time, I have never been disappointed by an issue. I subscribe to two other outdoor magazines, but outdoor life is the best by far.

from jesse1999 wrote 3 years 11 weeks ago

What I do not like about your point system is that if a person disagrees with the article, he is penalized.

from dovehunter2 wrote 3 years 12 weeks ago

veeerrrry interesting articles in the feb. 2011 about elephant charge

from Richard Taylor wrote 3 years 19 weeks ago

I really enjoyed reading the storys about the deadly bugs, eaten alive and 15 celebrity outdoorsmen. I just got the Dec-Jan 2011 copy of Outdoor Life magazine for the Venison recipes. Thank you for having a magazine like this.

from tdmaina2010 wrote 3 years 19 weeks ago

I think that a 20 gage shout gun is the worst thing to hunt deer with ever you mite as well throw a rock at the deer

from driller wrote 3 years 23 weeks ago

I think that OL is the best and most informative mag out there.I read it cover to cover every month. I do have a question for owners of the Remington 700. Has anyone ever had a problem with the gun going off when the bolt is being closed rapidly or otherwise? I own one and never in 15 years a problem. I saw a tv show about a trigger problem since its first design. Don't know if its true (media) or not. Please comment,thanks.

from jim van luvender wrote 3 years 23 weeks ago

i recently started fall turkey hunting in pa. and have found your articales on fall turkey hunting very helpful.thanks and keep up the good work.

from Mike Hughes wrote 3 years 25 weeks ago

Also,, there are no "rankings" for the last several posts. Is that because the comments are pretty general in nature or does it take awhile to monitor?

from Mike Hughes wrote 3 years 25 weeks ago

Noticed that some of these comments go back many months. I have just read about this site in the Oct. issue of OL. Where did I miss this info? Beside that, sounds like something I want to be a part of.

from gunner nutt wrote 3 years 28 weeks ago

im a new member what are the points really for

from Steven wrote 3 years 29 weeks ago

Hey folks, I'm new here and never have done a whole lot of socializing on the computer, but if I'm gonna do it what better place than here?

from MikeBoy1978 wrote 3 years 30 weeks ago

Hello all you OutdoorLife People New to the site.

from santa wrote 3 years 33 weeks ago

I too am new to this OL site. I like what I am reading and the people here so far. I hope that I can become an asset here with my limited fishing experience. With hunting season approaching, I know that fishing will be on the back burner for most right now, but fishing lasts all year and hunting for just a season.

from brgy wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

I have been reading O.L. for longer than I can remember. I am new to this comment stuff however. I like your ranking and points system, it weeds out the trash.

from Moroccanfurniture wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

I was searching the net and finally i ended up in the nice post. Proud to be that i have gained some knowledge by reading the informative post.

from streetbob1 wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

I have been reading Outdoorlife for a long time.My first issue I bought was December 1978 which i still have.It is still my favorite magazine and the new site is great.Keep up the good work.

from lifetime hunter wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

Last year I shot my very first whitetail deer. It was with a muzzle loader. Even though it was just a small doe my heart was out of my chest and I was pumped. I am 16 in september and i just bought a new PSE stinger(a great staters bow)and Im ready to take a deer with is.

from treestand wrote 3 years 46 weeks ago

I am looking forward to the next hunt, I hunted New York State for more then 30 years, now living in Florida for 37 years love hunting Hogs,deer,gaters, back in 1974 you could hunt bears, maybe it will happen again. OL keep up the good work.

from peter the elder wrote 3 years 51 weeks ago

looking forward to participating in and learning from this great forum- as I approach my 56th winter,my excitement for the hunt grows stronger every approaching autumn- reading about the experiances of others helps keep the thrill of the chase ever present-thanks

from louis scott wrote 4 years 7 weeks ago

i had forgotten i`d registered so i was surprised when i tried registeringand couldn`t. i`m 70 years old, have heart problems don`t do much hunting anymore but life is still good. i don`t know how i missed hearing of tred barta`s stroke but somehow i did. i just read of it in a fishing account he had written. so glad he is up and around. i`ll be praying for his complete recovery. i know how i miss a lot of my hunting escapades. thank`s very much.

from abfreddie64 wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Outdoorlife is an amazing site! I am hooked on it now and on here everyday. I've already learned a lot and hoping to continue on this great experiance here.

from Ricardo Nava wrote 4 years 11 weeks ago

well i am glad that you have a site, where we can share our comment thoughts cool idea, i am new at this but wii do the best that i can, i do have to say that it was sad, when we lost the (last laugh)they were good storys at time, and bad at times, but i always look forward to reading it, it really help me with my own writing maybe some day, i will submit a story of my own and see it on the pages of outdoor life. thany you OL.

from zwetzelmt wrote 4 years 15 weeks ago

I think this is a fantastic program for avide outdoors men and women to share their passion. Thanks OL

from Big_Boys wrote 4 years 17 weeks ago

O that is bad bro

from Jordan13 wrote 4 years 19 weeks ago

I had 1 star until I called some body a jack ass, then I lost my star & got my points deducted?

from jphillips1925@g... wrote 4 years 19 weeks ago

For Bucknaked

There are probably several names, depending if you are a hunting buddy or a spouse.

from patrick88 wrote 4 years 20 weeks ago

this a great forum odl has come up with enjoy it very much.thank you!

from Ray Nelson wrote 4 years 20 weeks ago

How do I get to Ask The Experts?

from sponte wrote 4 years 22 weeks ago

Bowhunting is a passion and you need to have the right gear to make the best shots possible. I have been using a great rest that I do not hear alot about. I have no connections with whoever makes it but I am sold on their product. It is a vital gear drop away rest with crab claw for the arrow holder that releases as youdraw back your string. Fabulous. No rattles, no noises just spits out a fine tuned arrow. Hippo

from Teresa Planton wrote 4 years 23 weeks ago

Yes Misfire your pressed in checkering can be chased with a checkering tool and make your diamond nice and sharp. I do checkering of gunstocks, and have for21 years. In that time I have done many of the jobs you are talking about.

from JoeHunter wrote 4 years 23 weeks ago

Misfire, I've never tried it but try.. www.brownells.com for checkering tools. Checkering should be able to be added to any wood stock. Plastic might be more of a problem because it's harder to make clean cuts... meaning it likes to fuzz up when cutting or sanding.

from timberdoodle wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

I like this website, but I have not been getting credit in my profile for answers that I have submitted. Maybe there is just so much activity that the editors can't keep up with the postings.

from bucknaked wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

is there a name for someone who is adicted to deer hunting.

from m.burrough wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

Hi, I am an new member, I enjoy camping, fishing and everything to do with the outdoors. Hunting is new to me I will be in my first tree stand soon and am very excited.

from brand717 wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

sorry i disagree "bighunter" i believe the 300. savage is the best out there even though there rare they'r a great gun!!!!

from shotty-rdr wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

Mossberg is a good gun for a new person as i have just recently bought one they are cheap and they have a good deal where if you buy the gun you get a slug barrel and a field barrel that comes with it.

from livin4rut wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

a friend of mine, whom is native of Canada, shot a world class bull elk a few years back hunting in good old Saskatchewan. But apparently he had poached it, not true, he like any other hunter killed it in the forest with patience and guidance from his father. I'am proud and happy to say that a native killed a world class bull elk, and nothing anyone can say or do can take that away from my bro. People should really do their homework before they start printing false information and posting it.

from pineywoods wrote 4 years 28 weeks ago

This is a great place for me to learn something and possible share some of my own experiences.

from Taylor Pommier wrote 4 years 30 weeks ago

i am happy to see that OL is really keeping track of their site and making sure it remains a great reliable place to read story's share opinions and offer valuable RELIABLE information

from moonshadow wrote 4 years 36 weeks ago

I have been an avid hunter for 45 years,and last year a new show came on TV called Wild TV. My question is: Is there some new trend out there to shoot game at night and leave it, intestines in tact till morning before retrieving it....yuk

from Jerod Henderson wrote 4 years 41 weeks ago

Im only 22, but outdoorlife has been around my whole life, infact theres a picture in the albums at my house when i was like 2 potty training and im looking at an outdoor mag haha

from misfire wrote 4 years 41 weeks ago

I have several rifles with the hideous impressed checkering. I read a while back that it can be "chased "with a checkering tool to produce real checkering. True?

from reelentless wrote 4 years 42 weeks ago

I Hope this gets to Tred and Ann. I fished the Northeast Canyons with Tred back in the late seventies and early eighties .I fished out of Atlantic City, then called Frank Farley Marina, now Trump marina. The "trench" Hudson and Spencer. Captained The "RESTLESS" along w/ "BOUNTY HUNTER" 50 gal fuel barrel. compass only, seven green machines Get well Tred. WE are PRAYING for YOU!

from bighunter wrote 4 years 42 weeks ago

243 savage model 50 dosent get any better than thaT

from rwsylver wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

I have had Chronic Lyme for over 17yrs.
I say its about time the gosh darn medicla,healthcare and politicians get off their butts and start DOING something to stopthis huge epidemic. An epedemic that is not going to go away but will only get more serious as more folks are severely infected. We as sufferers need to do anything and everything possible within our power to make sure this gets doen. We can;t sit around and say our neighbor will help. WE ALL HAVR TO HELP!!!!!

from Kody wrote 4 years 46 weeks ago

I enjoy the varied comments posted on this site. You are getting a cross-section of the country and its different views. I will pay attention to some of the more frequent contributors to get a better idea of characters who share the same interests as myself. We all come from different backgrounds so it is interesting to discuss stuff we have in common.

from Kody wrote 4 years 46 weeks ago

I have always believed the best education is one that broadens your horizons not limits them. Putting that thinking to work in terms of the perfect hunting rifle... why play the authority and claim your gun is the one and only when it denies you the chance to own and shoot so many others. You are cheating yourself out a whole lot of fun. For that matter if you are dead set you own the best, why bother reading all these fine articles in Outdoor Life reviewing new equipment if you are disinclined to change your views? (Thank you for that Outdoor Life) What if 'old betsy' got a face lift by the manufacturer that made it twice the gun it once was... oh yeah!! There is a good reason for keeping an open mind regardless of how nuts you are about that gun of your dreams. Having said that, I think I do own the perfect deer rifle.. but I'm prepared to change my mind at any time in the future. All the gun manufacturers out there just breathed a sigh of relief.

from www.dropjhook.com wrote 4 years 48 weeks ago

I love it instead of sitting around a camp fire telling stories we site aound the pc and tell stories and b.s.! I love talking hunting or out doors and i love this site been fan for many years of the magazine! I also enjoy your feed back from all the fan base here very 5 star!

from HILAWZ45 wrote 4 years 50 weeks ago

ooooOOOOO if we could only trade the points for more time off fishing and hunting...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

from turkey wrote 4 years 50 weeks ago

If anyone is looking to buy a new(or used) shotgun, the Remington 870 is in my opinion the best gun that you can get. It is fairly cheap, extremely durable and sturdy, and has been the best turkey, deer, and all-around gun ever for me.

from demonhunter wrote 4 years 51 weeks ago

About 3 years ago i shot my first turkey and the beard 9 and 7/8 inches. it was an exciting moment for me

from Tim Roark wrote 4 years 52 weeks ago

I am new to this web page, but I think I will like the way they are doing things. I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I love to be outdoors, and want to try new products but don't want to waste my money either. Now maybe I can revert to this site to get some helpful info.

from Kelzey Gallagher wrote 5 years 2 days ago

ol is the best hunting and fishing mag out there better than field and stream

from catfisher123456789 wrote 5 years 4 days ago

i am 15 and i have only been reading ol for almost 6 months.
i didnt start until i bought a fishing game for my wii and it had a free subscription for this mag and i am really enjoying the issues so keep it up ol!!!!

from catfisher123456789 wrote 5 years 4 days ago

what is up with the stars next to your usernames?
what do they mean?

from Bo wrote 5 years 1 week ago

I was first exposed to Outdoor Life back in the 50's when I was a child and my father subscribed to it. I remember reading the "this happened to me" every month, sometimes asking how those people got into those situations. After I got out of the Army in the 70's I started taking it sporadically. Hopefully, I am back to stay. Thank you to all of the folks at OL for the work that you do and the message you spread every month. You do good work.

from putz wrote 5 years 2 weeks ago

I am 15 and I have been reading Outdoor Life for 5 years and I think this is one of the best hunting/outdoor websites there is. I just hope that hunting and fishing never die, I listen to my Grandpa and his friends talk about how it was back in the old days and wish I had lived back then it sure sounds a whole lot better than it is now.

from allen ap wrote 5 years 3 weeks ago

i like the abilty to look at new gear and hear how it works befor i buy. i also love to read the hunting storys of felow hunter from around the world.

from bighunter wrote 5 years 3 weeks ago

i like the message board the best

from handicapped hunter wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

i think the ol site is great i love to spend hours just going through all the information you guys have on here love the site very nuch thank you ol for putting out such great online site

from hanshi wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

I'm new on these pages but do belong to two other forums. I've been a reader of Outdoor Life since I read my first one back in 1955, I believe. I have fond memories of "Cactus Jack" and am a fan of "Gentleman Jim". Going to miss Pat, too. Wonder how many of your readers remember "The Gist". But enough reminiscing.

I love to read all the articles on hunting, guns & conservation, in particular. Though I hunt exclusively with flintlocks, I still appreciate all kinds of guns. I look forward to each and every issue.

from Josh Sullivan wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

OL.com is awsom.I've been an Outdoor Life fan for years.OL.com and every one on it awsom.

from Ridgerunner732 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I've had outstanding good hunting with Benelli's Stoeger 2000. The cantilevered, rifled barrel with a red dot has harvested record-rack whitetail, the turkey fall with a turkey choke in another barrel, and I have a freezer full of pheasant using the third barrel with a skeet choke. It's a shame this gun is now only available at shows or used from a dealer. For the record, I also have - and use - a 1968 Belgian-made Browning 12 Light (upland game) and a Browning 12 Mag, a 1967 Belgian-made Browning 30-06, a Marlin 30-30, a Browning .44 mag, a Benelli M3 and a Henry Golden Boy.

from GerryBethge wrote 5 years 7 weeks ago

Hey volcom.......great question......the intent is to provide our most faithful website users with new, cutting-edge hunting and fishing gear on a regular basis.

from volcom wrote 5 years 7 weeks ago

HI im a pretty new member and i would like to know what the point are actually for?

from bullridingbamaboy wrote 5 years 7 weeks ago

Great job OL,
I have read your magizine on and off for a good number of years and just recently found this site and all I can say is great job.I have hunted all my life from running dogs chasing deer then hogs in the Florida swamps to still hunting(which is all I do now)to Spring turkey hunting which is my obbession and it is great to read all the hunting stories around the country,get insight on the latest gear deer and turkey.So keep up the good work and look forward to future articles.

from huttin buddy wrote 5 years 7 weeks ago

Ever since I was very little I remember getting excited when my dad would get his Out Door Life Magazines. I always loved reading the "This happened to me" articles. Even though I still don't get my own issues of this magazines 12 years later, I am still excited every time my dad gets them. Every issue has great dear hunting, and my favorite of all time, turkey hunting tips. I have used them many times and they work. They might not be giant toms but they help with the smaller ones. Because this magazine brings me to be very happy, i always tell others about it, and last year i got about five of my friends to join the Out Door Life.
Thanks again Out Door Life!

from Jackson wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

Congrats OL.COM! You all are awesome. I've been perusing the new site and it's looking great. It's a great new look and lots of interesting places to go. One thing I'd like to see, a few more articles. I was at "Predators and Small Game" and didn't find much there yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though.

On a side note, I know I speak for the masses when I say we surely will miss McManus and wish him all the best in his new endeavors.

from A3214 wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

from ye ole coaste wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

Thks for such a great forum!! Ive been privleged to hunt from Oregon to Fla everglades,also lotsa fishing along the way.I think if We could get the politicians to get along togehter like We outdoorsman do We could have a great Country again?? My other goal besides to fish and hunt as long as the good Lord lets me,especailly with the six g/kids--- is help the deployed military.It's an honor and privilege to assit them w/care pkg's or just going to the local USO 0r A/legion hall, and doing whatever needs done there? So don't ever say ur too old or can't do something as Larry the c/g says "just gitRdone" Semper Paratus 2 all Ye ole coaste

from 6phunter wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

OUTDOOR LIFE is a by product of the paasions we all share in varying degrees of the great outdoors,a person could live a thousand life times and still be left in awe of natures secrets, in todays modern times thru sites such as this we can communicate to each other different insights we have learned.This heritage has been passed to us from previous generations.Our greatest threat are from unknowing and less informed people that have the same voting rights we all posses,they are entitled to form thier own opinions and vote accordingly.Our responce should not be to wait and hope the outcome will always favor the outdoorsmen, it is our duty and should be our willingness to share with others thru education and examplethese passions we so relish. On many topics we can disagree but on this principle we must stand together and extend our time and efforts so we may all be able to enjoy the great OUTDOOR LIFE for generations to follow.

from rrdjasper wrote 5 years 9 weeks ago

I caught my first catfish when I was five years old. That was 65 years ago and I am still fishing. I have been fishing with a local bass club since 1989. We practice catch and release and are very careful with our fish during tournaments.
Of course, my partner and I fish for catfish and crappie for eating also. We take our children and grandchildren with us whenever we can, and they really love camping and fishing.
We are trying to teach them about environmental concerns as well.
Now that I have two great grandchildren I am more concerned than ever about keeping "The Great Outdoors" in good shape for them to enjoy.
We need to think about future generations every time we are on a lake or river and practice good stewardship of our environment by bagging up our trash and leaving each spot in better shape than we found it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone did that!

from jdg8354 wrote 5 years 9 weeks ago

I look forward to contributing to this community. It's important that we keep the legacy of outdoors life in this country, because if we do not nurture it and educate others about it, we surely will lose it.

from realtreeguy96 wrote 5 years 9 weeks ago

martin archery is my pick

from HawgNSons.Com wrote 5 years 10 weeks ago

Is that why I have -780 points now?...wtf?...because i told you the truth about recieving some pictures over a month ago...ONLY IN AMERICA!

from fisherus wrote 5 years 11 weeks ago

I'm very happy to see OL opening up a great form of dialog to it's readership. In its present form I would think it would invite honest and knowledgeable comments. These will come from folks out there that have used or done something similar to the content of the article. This should allow them to share their knowledge with those of us that haven't, thus, advising us of their outcomes, likes and dislikes.

from Joel Shipman wrote 5 years 12 weeks ago

I'm in

from Cdalegamehunter50 wrote 5 years 13 weeks ago

The gun I used is a remington 308. I think it is the best gun I have ever shot

from buckslayer214 wrote 5 years 13 weeks ago

I love the 2008 Hoyt Katera! The bow is fast smooth and very quiet!

from dodgecummins wrote 5 years 13 weeks ago

remington model 700 is the best deer gun ever

from fisherus wrote 5 years 11 weeks ago

from rrdjasper wrote 5 years 9 weeks ago

We are trying to teach them about environmental concerns as well.

from jdg8354 wrote 5 years 9 weeks ago

from buckslayer214 wrote 5 years 13 weeks ago

I love the 2008 Hoyt Katera! The bow is fast smooth and very quiet!

from 6phunter wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

from Jackson wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

from Cdalegamehunter50 wrote 5 years 13 weeks ago

The gun I used is a remington 308. I think it is the best gun I have ever shot

from huttin buddy wrote 5 years 7 weeks ago

Thanks again Out Door Life!

from A3214 wrote 5 years 8 weeks ago

from hanshi wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

from handicapped hunter wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

from HILAWZ45 wrote 4 years 50 weeks ago

from www.dropjhook.com wrote 4 years 48 weeks ago

from Kody wrote 4 years 46 weeks ago

from rwsylver wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

I have had Chronic Lyme for over 17yrs.

from misfire wrote 4 years 41 weeks ago

from Jerod Henderson wrote 4 years 41 weeks ago

from jim van luvender wrote 3 years 23 weeks ago

from trudeau wrote 2 years 3 weeks ago

How do you up lode new pictures?
Not profile pictures?

from Josh Sullivan wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

from bighunter wrote 5 years 3 weeks ago

i like the message board the best

from catfisher123456789 wrote 5 years 4 days ago

i am 15 and i have only been reading ol for almost 6 months.

from Kelzey Gallagher wrote 5 years 2 days ago

ol is the best hunting and fishing mag out there better than field and stream

from Tim Roark wrote 4 years 52 weeks ago

from demonhunter wrote 4 years 51 weeks ago

from Kody wrote 4 years 46 weeks ago

from moonshadow wrote 4 years 36 weeks ago

from Taylor Pommier wrote 4 years 30 weeks ago

from livin4rut wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

from timberdoodle wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

from JoeHunter wrote 4 years 23 weeks ago

from Ray Nelson wrote 4 years 20 weeks ago

How do I get to Ask The Experts?

from Jordan13 wrote 4 years 19 weeks ago

from Big_Boys wrote 4 years 17 weeks ago

O that is bad bro

from Ricardo Nava wrote 4 years 11 weeks ago

from abfreddie64 wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

from lifetime hunter wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

from bubbav40 wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago

from Forrest Penner wrote 1 year 48 weeks ago

from allen ap wrote 5 years 3 weeks ago

from Bo wrote 5 years 1 week ago

from catfisher123456789 wrote 5 years 4 days ago

what is up with the stars next to your usernames?
what do they mean?

from bighunter wrote 4 years 42 weeks ago

243 savage model 50 dosent get any better than thaT

from reelentless wrote 4 years 42 weeks ago

from pineywoods wrote 4 years 28 weeks ago

from shotty-rdr wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

from brand717 wrote 4 years 25 weeks ago

from m.burrough wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

from bucknaked wrote 4 years 24 weeks ago

is there a name for someone who is adicted to deer hunting.

from Teresa Planton wrote 4 years 23 weeks ago

from sponte wrote 4 years 22 weeks ago

from patrick88 wrote 4 years 20 weeks ago

this a great forum odl has come up with enjoy it very much.thank you!

from jphillips1925@g... wrote 4 years 19 weeks ago

from Steffan_Walker wrote 20 weeks 21 hours ago

from HawgNSons.Com wrote 5 years 10 weeks ago

from louis scott wrote 4 years 7 weeks ago

from streetbob1 wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

from Moroccanfurniture wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

from MikeBoy1978 wrote 3 years 30 weeks ago

Hello all you OutdoorLife People New to the site.

from Mike Hughes wrote 3 years 25 weeks ago

from Mike Hughes wrote 3 years 25 weeks ago

from dovehunter2 wrote 3 years 12 weeks ago

veeerrrry interesting articles in the feb. 2011 about elephant charge

from John A Pierog wrote 1 year 44 weeks ago

How do I upload new pictures to my page?

from Doug Schlief wrote 1 year 10 weeks ago

ice fishing from the truck window, heat on radio playing classic ac/dc.

from christinaray wrote 2 years 43 weeks ago

I am new membar. And I want to know distribution of point.

regards,