Valentine's Day The Whitetail Hunter Way

February 12, 2010
Valentine's Day The Whitetail Hunter Way - 11

Are you scratching your head on what to get that certain outdoor guy or gal in your life for Valentine’s Day? Is the old standby of flowers or chocolates so cliché you’re afraid your loved ones will think you’re tired of their outdoor interests? Do you want to spice up your life more than giving the customary grunt call or the latest DVD from Lee and Tiffany? Your fears and anxiety are a thing of the past. Click here for a sampling of some of their products >>

No, this isn’t a website for an outfitter advertising wilderness whitetail hunts. It’s a bit more personal than that. It’s the portal to your Valentine’s Day dilemma. What would say Valentine’s Day to that lady or gentleman hunter in your life more than camouflage unmentionables. Yes, I’m talking about camouflaged lingerie for the gals and boxer-style swimwear for the guys. If you’re a guy worried about other hunters near the pool you can even get your trunks in blaze orange.

This innovative business offers camouflaged funwear including lingerie, swimwear and loungewear for ladies, and swimwear for men. Some of the outfits definitely need to be worn at home for special occasions, but much of it is fit for the beach or even a summertime outing. It will make you stand out in a crowd and undeniably show your support for the tradition of hunting. It’s a love story anyway you look at it.

Have some camouflage fun this Valentine’s Day or any day for that matter.

from charlie elk wrote 4 years 9 weeks ago

That's good news seadog. I imagined the look on Mrs. seadog's face opening that heart shaped box and it put a smile on mine. Nice touch there you old romantic.

from seadog wrote 4 years 9 weeks ago

BTW guys, my Valentine present was a success. Mrs Seadog was shocked when she opened the heart shaped candy box to find a revolver. At the range, she did much better than I expected. After a while, her fear disappeared & she asked to shoot my .40 cal Glock. I didn't see that coming. She did pretty well. She wants to go back to the range & she's already talking about getting a bigger gun. I'm not ready to declare victory yet but this project might turn out to be easier than I thought.

from nujjm12 wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

My wife as #3 got it for a wedding gift from a buddy of mine only saw it once. Is not a camo girl even through i try to make her be.

from Bo wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Captain, even a blind pig can find acorns now and then. My wife and I have been together for thirty years. I am starting to figure a few things out, not many but a few. I still stumble and get that deer in the headlights look when she asks me certain things to find out if I have been listening, because she and I both know, my head was not anywhere close to what she was talking about. I don't know how she knows it but she does.

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Just for clarification: the "we" discussing underwear is my wife and me.
I would not want any of you fellers to get the wrong idea.

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Bo, I see that you are much better trained than am I... I push that button even when I know I should not.
With age comes wisdom.
Normally, the only discussion we have concerning underwear is whether or not I have changed mine in the past few weeks.

from Bo wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

My wife is NOT a camo person, so I will show her the pics, she will roll her eyes and tell me NOT to bother. I have been married long enough to know when I can push that button or not. This would be a DON"T push.

from www.dropjhook.com wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

seadog, goodluck the 22. is the one that while be the one lol

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Seadog, I thought the same thing about buying my wife naughtie camo nighties. Why would I camouflage something so nice?
Good luck with the .22... sounds romantic.

from seadog wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

My wife is petite. If she wore camo to bed, I wouldn't be able to find her. For Valentines day, I bought my wife an H&K 22 revolver. I'm trying to teach her to shoot, but she's afraid of all my handguns--the smallest is a 380. Wish me luck with the 22.

from RootKevin wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Good idea perhaps for next Valentine's day or perhaps one of those no occasion required presents. Thanks

from seadog wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Good luck with the .22... sounds romantic.

from www.dropjhook.com wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

seadog, goodluck the 22. is the one that while be the one lol

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

With age comes wisdom.

from charlie elk wrote 4 years 9 weeks ago

from RootKevin wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

from Bo wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

from The Captain wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago

Just for clarification: the "we" discussing underwear is my wife and me.
I would not want any of you fellers to get the wrong idea.

from Bo wrote 4 years 10 weeks ago