Charlie Sheen Hunts Kushtaka in Alaska

Newshound Recent Posts

Newshound

August 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen Hunts Kushtaka in Alaska - 4

I’ll say this for the guy: He’s never boring.

Actor, mayhem maker, former-current-former-current-former addict, attempted Lindsay Lohan supporter, and inventor of unique marriage definitions Charlie Sheen has added failed cryptid hunter to his résumé following last week’s unsuccessful hunt for a Kushtaka in the wilds of Sitka, Alaska.

What’s a Kushtaka?

Well its name loosely translates as “Land otter man” and Charlie describes it as "a shape-shifting trickster who is half man, half otter. It lures one away from the campsite with the mimicked sounds of a crying baby, then kills you, takes on your form, and returns to the scene for more suckers or prey."

Sounds like a good thing Charlie and crew didn’t find one.

TMZ reports that Good Time Charlie flew to the Last Frontier in his private jet in search of the elusive creature but failed to see or capture one.  Charlie explained his failure to the gossip website, "It obviously knew our group was far too skilled to be snowed in this fashion so it stayed hidden like a sissy."

Too bad.

Of course this wasn’t Mr. Sheen’s first attempt at monster hunting.  Last month he embarked on Nessie hunt in Loch Ness. That trip too was a bust.

from huntfishtrap wrote 33 weeks 15 hours ago

He could've paid me half of whatever it took him to go to Alaska and I would've taken him snipe hunting.
But wait a minute, it's Charlie Sheen we're talking about; I don't think you could pay me enough to put up with his antics.

from cjohnsrud wrote 33 weeks 22 hours ago

An idiot and his money! He should put some of that money to real use and track Zombies or something.

from Sven_Katur wrote 33 weeks 22 hours ago

I'm thinking they were unsuccessful as there was no reason for the Kushtaka to take over Charlie's body again ...

from DSMbirddog wrote 33 weeks 1 day ago

It's interesting what people will after there mind is pretty much burned away from chronic drug use. Especially if they have a lot of money. Gayne, thanks for keeping us abreast of the news from Hollywood. Always amusing.

from DSMbirddog wrote 33 weeks 1 day ago