Video: Fox vs. Huge Catfish

Newshound Recent Posts

Newshound

December 09, 2013
Video: Fox vs. Huge Catfish - 3

What does the fox say? Apparently that he’s hungry for catfish.

So hungry that he’ll pull one from the waters himself if need be.

That’s pretty much what a Lithuanian fisherman caught on film when he came across this fox trying to haul in this giant catfish.

The filmmaker stated in his original description that he estimated the catfish to weigh about 110 pounds and the fox at around 20.

Some on the Internet are saying that the video was staged.

What do you think?

Comment below!

from MN Pants wrote 18 weeks 3 days ago

I think that fox has learned how to steal the bait from the fisherman's set lines. This time he got a little more then he bargained for.

from Terrie Michael ... wrote 18 weeks 3 days ago

I have seen foxes in Alabama come up and steal stringers of cats (with up to 100lbs of fish on a stringer) using the same method. I have also had a fox steal a 55 lb flathead cat that I had just placed on the shore as I was getting out of the water from noodling.

from huntfishtrap wrote 18 weeks 4 days ago

Staged. I know you should never say never when it comes to nature, but a 20-pound fox trying to pull a 100+ pound catfish onto shore with a rope seems...implausible, to say the least.

from Terrie Michael ... wrote 18 weeks 3 days ago