Winner: Top Ten Crazy Questions You Would Ask Bear Grylls

February 17, 2012
Winner: Top Ten Crazy Questions You Would Ask Bear Grylls - 11

Nice work alwaysWRIGHT! For some reason I had a good laugh picturing Bear stumbling upon a bunch of banjo playing rednecks. What would you do? I’d pull up a stump, start singin’ and crack a few beers.

10.) from jimyoumook: are you really nuts or is that just a character you play on tv

9.) from kkok: Do you practice drinking your own piss at home?

8.) from Longbow83: How many steps did it take for you to scale Mount Everest?

7.) from Augustheat: So, have you ever crapped your pants on the show? You know like when you thought the grubs you ate gave you some bad gas and you accidentally sharted...happened to me once after some bad burritos following a Motley Crue concert back in 93...you know what I'm sayin'...Bear...Bear... anyone see where he went? Hello...anyone...Hello....

6.) from Cabe Chaffin: (looks down at notes and says) so what are the survival requirements for an encounter with chuck norris in the wild? (looks up to see bear running away in terror)

5.) from nocksplitter: Is it worse to drink the water out of elephant poop, or to be interviewed by Benny Spies?

4.) from pineywoods: How long do you think you could go without food before you cut off one of your arms and ate it?

3.) from Hotwheels: Was it your mother's cooking that inspired you to begin looking for alternative food sources?

2.) from trapper vic: Ok Bear heres a real test. 4 days in the toaster with Benny spies. Do you really think you could survive that!

1.) from alwaysWRIGHT: Bear, have you ever run into a situation that has involved a banjo and some backwoods rednecks?

Stay tuned. Next week, I’ll be back with something new. Until then -- if you’re bored -- tell me about what you think of Randy Moss wanting back in the NFL. I think he’ll get about half way through the season then start crying because he doesn’t like something and quit. Prove me wrong Randy.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

from trudeau wrote 1 year 45 weeks ago

Are those shrimp or grubs you ate they shore looked like shrimp.
Seth Trudeau

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 16 weeks ago

Benny, you haven't posted in a while...want to go Turkey Hunting on Maryland's Eastern Shore? The season opens April 18th....ust let me know :)

from alwaysWRIGHT wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Randy Moss....What a joke

from Bob Hansen wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Hi...

The interview was a bit comical, and a bit embarrasing. I would have tried to get a few good "outdoor" pointers from Grylls (providing he had any) before making him wish that he was on another planet...!!

from Andy Hahn wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

If a rolling stone gathers no Moss, any football team that picks him up would be dumber than a box of rocks. Yep, he'll be back in the NFL (Not For Long).

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

I think Randy Moss decided to make a comeback after Jose Canseco offered to help him out with some post-playing career advice and Randy's lucrative contract with QVC just didn't pan out like he had hoped.

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Well, his job as a greeter for Walmart just wasn't as satisfying as he had hoped....

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Forgot one... "since you are "Bear" Grylls I have this to question for you... so Bear do you think Goldilocks would find your bed "just right" and by Goldilocks we mean Martha Stewart? Take your time...I know I was on the fence with this one too...

from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

Good stuff, guys! LMAO! Yep, Randy Moss could come back to the NFL. He probably misses knocking around flight attendants. What a whiner.

from JM wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

I think he will have one more solid season....but after that he'll be done.

from captjim wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Randy Moss and Terrell Owens were separated at birth and Jeremy Shocky is their cousin.

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from captjim wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from JM wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

I think he will have one more solid season....but after that he'll be done.

from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from Andy Hahn wrote 2 years 21 weeks ago

from Augustheat wrote 2 years 16 weeks ago

from trudeau wrote 1 year 45 weeks ago

Are those shrimp or grubs you ate they shore looked like shrimp.
Seth Trudeau