Please Sign In

Please enter a valid username and password
» Not a member? Take a moment to register
» Forgot Username or Password

Urban

Check out this article from NYC and one more bad call from Bloomberg if this doesn't make your blood boil nothing will. I hope the people of NYC remember this come election time a vote this dis-respecting bum out of office. http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/nypd-papd-fdny-emts-and-other-firs...

Top Rated
All Replies
from officerdom1987 wrote 1 year 39 weeks ago

Can't believe Bloomberg did that, this is the first I heard of this. I know for a fact Guiliani wouldn't have pulled that crap!

+1 Good Comment? | | Report
from fossilman wrote 2 years 23 weeks ago

Bloomberg,now there is a waste of human flesh!!!!

+2 Good Comment? | | Report
from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

Bloomberg does need to go and I can't believe how anyone could vote for the guy.

from 25-06 guy wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

To all the people who lost loved ones on 911 God Bless and thank you for having such brave people in your family, people with values like that makes America great, not the bums that hold government positions making bad decisions like this.

Post a Reply (200 characters or less)

from 25-06 guy wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

To all the people who lost loved ones on 911 God Bless and thank you for having such brave people in your family, people with values like that makes America great, not the bums that hold government positions making bad decisions like this.

from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

Bloomberg does need to go and I can't believe how anyone could vote for the guy.

from fossilman wrote 2 years 23 weeks ago

Bloomberg,now there is a waste of human flesh!!!!

from officerdom1987 wrote 1 year 39 weeks ago

Can't believe Bloomberg did that, this is the first I heard of this. I know for a fact Guiliani wouldn't have pulled that crap!

+1 Good Comment? | | Report

Post a Reply (200 characters or less)