Nemo Moto Tent Test

Live Hunt host Aron Snyder puts a backcountry tent through its paces on a midwinter coyote hunt.

from Aron Snyder wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

My partner does not have any snow shoes, so I though it was best if we were equally miserable!

from ORelkoholic wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

no snow shoes? I keep mine strapped to my pack at all times during the winter here in bend. Got a couple feet on a trip last year and had a nasty hike out. keep the shoes with me all winter now.

from Aron Snyder wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

We had 1 come in, but it was snowing so hard we could not see him through the scope. I could get an ok look at him through the Bino's, but it was nothing but white through the scope.

When we got up Sunday, I was so cold that the only motivation I had I used to hike back to the truck:) It got a little squirrelly with a 50lb pack in waist deep snow.

from ORelkoholic wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

One cold son of a gun bud! you guys have any luck with the coyotes?

from ORelkoholic wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

One cold son of a gun bud! you guys have any luck with the coyotes?

from Aron Snyder wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago