- SNELL M2010 and DOT approved: meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite Construction Shell: built with an outer shell composed of aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, it remains extremely light and durable.
- Dual Density EPS Liner: made with two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, they combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption rate for various levels of impact.
- Multi-port Air Induction Cooling System: with 11 intake and four exhaust vents, airflow helps the rider maintain a cool head.
- Tri-vent Goggle Anti-fog Vents: three of the air intake vents are located above the goggle eye port to move air away from the goggle and keep the lens from fogging.
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads: the soft liner is designed to absorb sweat and can be easily removed when it's time for cleaning.
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware: strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets and D-rings should offer years of service.
- Custom Molded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard: keeps flying rocks and roost from breaking your nose.