Protect your over/under's action and reload faster in the field with this efficient reloading technique.
1. In one move, lower the stock while rotating the comb away from your body, and turn the fingers of your lead hand over so they are on top of the barrels.
2. Squeeze the stock between your inner arm and torso while thumbing the top lever to the open position and pulling the barrels in toward your stomach.
3. Quickly reach for new shells with your shooting hand and slide them in the chambers. With practice, you'll be able to load both shells at once.
4. Simultaneously re-grip the stock with your shooting hand and turn your lead hand over again.
5. Close the gun. You're now in perfect position to mount and shoot.
Click here for more skills, projects and hacks.