Kristine Fischer was born with a natural inclination for the outdoors. Though she makes her living fishing, she’s also an avid hunter and adventure seeker. She lives on the road full-time fishing kayak tournaments as well as a few co-angler Bass Master Opens.
- Expertise includes fresh and saltwater conventional fishing, turkey, waterfowl, archery, camping.
- Outdoor Life, GearJunkie, Kayak Magazine, Florida Fishing Magazine, Fishing Tackle Retailer.
- Always in pursuit of purposeful living.
ExperienceFischer has been a professional kayak angler for more than five years. She’s a full-time road warrior and a part-time freelance writer who dabbles in video and social media.
EducationBellevue University, “I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up” business degree.
Words of Wisdom“The thing that separates us from discovering our true purpose is fear. The best thing we can do for ourselves is live fearlessly.”
- A Tournament Angler’s Case for Safely Fizzing Bass Before Release Outdoor Life
- How to Never Lose a Giant Bass Again Outdoor Life
- If You Know When to Use Big Baits for Muskie, You Can Land a Giant Outdoor Life
- The Three Baits I Used to Win the Hobie Bass Open Series Tournament of Champions Outdoor Life