Tennesse has nearly three million acres of public land offering diverse fishing and hunting opportunities.
• 25,000 acres
• Good deer, turkey and small game hunting
• Waterfowl hunting available with some quota draws
• 10,428 acres
• Quota hunts for deer and turkeys
• Boat launch for access to Reelfoot Lake
• 170,000 acres
• Excellent deer and turkey hunting
• 16 boat access areas to Kentucky and Barkley Lakes plus additional lakes within LBL
• 650,000 acres
• Good hunting for deer and turkeys
• Trout fishing on hundreds of miles of cold water streams
Find more public land access opportunities with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Hunt Planner.
Photo: Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge
Photo credit: flickr