- Boosts the economy and creates jobs. A recent study found that new visitors would generate $7.4 million in new economic activity and create new jobs.
- Conserves wildlife habitat and enhances hunting opportunities for generations to come.
- Protects some of southern New Mexico's most iconic vistas and preserves important landmarks and archeological and cultural resources.
- Increases flexibility for Border Patrol to conduct operations.
- Directs the completion of a watershed restoration assessment that will support flood prevention.
- Maintains existing grazing allotments under the current rangeland management guidelines.
Wyoming Considers Buying 1 Million Acres in a Deal that “Could Be a Real Home Run” for Access