Carb-Cutter Recipes: Wild Turkey Francaise
Ingredients: ½ breast wild turkey 3 tbsp oil 1 stick butter 3 eggs ½ cup parmesan cheese ¼ cup lemon...
1. Fillet turkey breast, place between two pieces of saran wrap and pound with a tenderizing mallet until thin. Cut each breast in half to make 4 portions. Set aside.
2. Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs to fluffy. Mix in parmesan cheese.
4. Dip each breast in egg mixture and place in hot skillet. Fry until golden brown, turning once.
5. Add lemon juice and simmer 2 minutes, turning turkey once.
Mushroom Salad 4 PORTIONS
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups sliced assorted mushrooms
1 small chili, seeded and chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 cups green salad
1. In medium skillet, heat the oil.
2. Add garlic and cook over medium heat until golden.
3. Increase heat and add mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add chili, lemon juice and soy. Toss to combine and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Arrange salad on plates. Spoon mushroom mixture on each serving.—Gerry Bethge