Cabela’s Black Friday 2022: Deals on Guns, Ammo, Optics, Crossbows and Outdoor Gear
Some of the best deals of 2022 are in Cabela's Black Friday sale. Check out the deals here
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn More ›
Black Friday just a few days away, but Cabela’s has early days on guns, ammo, crossbows, optics and trail cameras. Stay tuned to this page for daily deal updates and a special Black Friday sale on November 26.
Cabela’s Black Friday Deals on Crossbows
The Wicked Ridge Rampage 360 with Acudraw was $600, but it’s now $499.98.
Cabela’s Black Friday Deals on Guns and Ammo
13 percent off a Beretta A300 Ultima. Now $799.98
Savage Axis II XP with Bushnell Banner 3-9×40 scope was $499.99 now $349.98. Cabela’s Club members can get it for $300.
Get $90 off a Browning AB3 Composite Stalker Bolt-Action Rifle with Leupold VX Freedom Scope Combo. Now $799.99
7 percent off a 100 round box of Winchester Centerfire Rifle Ammo in 55 grain .223 Remington
Cabela’s Club Members can get Herter’s 9mm ammo for 30 cents a round. $30 for a 100 pack.
10 percent off a Daisy Red Ryder. Now $34.98.
Cabela’s Black Friday Deals on Optics
$100 off Sight Mark Wraith HD Digital Day Night Scope. Now $399.98.
Save $70 on a Vortex Ranger 1300 Rangefinder with HCD. Now $229.98
$100 off Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight now $149.98
Cabela’s Black Friday Deals on Trail Cameras
Spyoint Link Micro S LTE now $99.98.
Black Friday Deals on Smokers
Save $100 off a Cabela’s Smoke Station 24-inch Pellet Grill. Now $399.98 Cabela’s Club members can save an additional $100 and buy it for $299.98 from 11/21 to 11/27.
Traeger 780 Pellet Grill was $999.99 now $799.98. Traeger 575 pellet grill was $899.99 now $699.98.
Best Black Friday Deals on Fishing Gear
$500 of Garmin Panoptix Live Scope. Now $999.98.
Save $1300 off Garmin Echomap Ultra 126 SV. Now $1499.97
$50 off White River Fly Shop Prestige Complete Outfit. Now $150
How to Find the Best Black Friday Deals
It’s in a retailer’s best interest to direct you to their deals, so it certainly doesn’t take any tricky manipulation to find Black Friday discounts. But there are also several easy ways you can ensure you’re finding the best deals.
- Bookmark this page! We’ll be regularly updating our Black Friday coverage with the best deals you can find on appliances, TVs, and electronics, so be sure to check back here regularly.
- Join Honey: Honey is an extension available for most of the most popular web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. It’s a constantly updated repository of coupons, and when you go to one of the thousands of sites it supports, it’ll automatically check to see if the product in your virtual cart has a coupon available.
- Check Google Shopping: Sometimes an item catches your eye, but you may not know what the standard pricing actually is. (MSRP is next-to-irrelevant these days in many categories.) Simply search for the item in Google, then click the “Shopping” tab just below the search bar to get a quick look at the prices of that item around the web.
- Keepa extension: If you’re shopping on Amazon, Keepa is an amazing, full-featured tool. It tracks prices over time, alerts you to price drops, and rounds up daily deals, all in one place.
- Check CamelCamelCamel.com: If you’re buying a product on Amazon, check out CamelCamelCamel: it’ll show you the price history of that product, so you’ll know if you’re actually getting Amazon’s lowest price.
- Don’t ignore curbside pickup: Shopping online at a store that has physical outlets—think Target, Walmart, and Best Buy—and then picking up at the curb can save you shipping costs.
- Do your research: Just because something’s on sale doesn’t mean it’s a great product. Sometimes, retailers may be trying to clear out products that don’t sell well otherwise. Make sure to read reviews—professional ones as well as consumer reviews on the retailer’s site.
- Don’t forget YouTube: Especially for more niche products, YouTube is an underrated source of information to see how a product actually works. Simply search for your product name, and you can see an array of videos of it in use.
Q: What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a consumer holiday that takes place the day after Thanksgiving. On Black Friday retailers provide deep discounts on goods for holiday shoppers. The sales typically begin on midnight and extend throughout the day. Traditionally these sales were only available at brick-and-mortar stores, but more retailers now have online Black Friday deals in addition to their Cyber Monday deals.
Q: When is Black Friday
Black Friday 2022 is on November 25.