- "Maintain healthy populations of wild deer. That includes whitetails, mule deer, and blacktails." NDA does not support deer farming or fenced hunting operations.
- "Combat the diseases, such chronic wasting disease (CWD), that threaten wild deer and our hunting heritage."
- "Advocate for the control of predators, such as coyotes, and competitors, like feral hogs, that threaten the health and well-being of wild deer."
- "Lobby for state and federal land-management practices that benefit wild deer."
- "Work for hunter access." Hunters need places to hunt if our sport is to survive.