The Kawasaki Brute Force 300 is the perfect example of an ATV that is inexpensive--not cheap. With the price of many new ATVs hovering around the $10,000 mark, the Brute Force 300 allows newcomers to get into the sport without putting in a massive investment or needing to settle for some off-brand Chinese manufacturer that builds garbage. This is a fine machine for consumers looking for a small, sporty utility ATV that is equally adept at both work and play.
2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 300 at a Glance
- Liquid-cooled 271cc single cylinder four-stroke engine has decent power for such a small displacement.
- CVT is smooth and delivers power efficiently to drive the rear wheels.
- One of the least expensive new ATVs on the market that's infinitely better than the off-brand junk in the same price range.
- 500-pound towing capacity.
- Mimics the rugged good looks of the larger Kawasaki Brute Force 750.
- Narrow, lightweight chassis makes this a great starter machine for beginners.