1. I've been wondering what Pam Beasley's ex-fiance has been up to. Now we know.
2. At :25 it would have been nice if the dude had actually fired the gun, even with a blank or something. In an otherwise well-done video, this one flaw really stands out. Sorry, I'm a critic.
3. As my co-worker Jim Walsh said: "I especially love the T.J. Hooker roll over the abandoned car."
4. The make-up work on the zombies is fantastic. Their realism is right up there with that of the walkers in "The Walking Dead." Speaking of which, do you think it was a coincidence that Zombie Max ammo was announced just three days before the season-two premier of the critically acclaimed AMC show? Me neither.
5. Everyone knows that zombies react to and are attracted to sound. This guy yells way too much. Also, wouldn't a subsonic round through a suppressor make sense here?
6. The quadruple-tap on the woman zombie at :47 made me sit up.
7. The sextuple-tap on the next one made me chuckle.
8. That disclaimer. Wow. Can you imagine the conversations between Hornady's marketing department and their legal team leading up to the release of this vid?
Legal: "So, let me get this straight. The video is going to show a man shooting other people with this new ammunition offering from Hornady?"
Marketing: "No, not other people. Zombies."
Legal: "Oh, well in that case…"