Brad Pitt Gives Angelina Jolie a $400K Shooting Range as Wedding Gift

Newshound Recent Posts

Newshound

September 05, 2012
Brad Pitt Gives Angelina Jolie a $400K Shooting Range as Wedding Gift - 11

Brad Pitt gives awesome presents. Pitt spent close to $400,000 to build a shooting range/armory for Angelina Jolie, his bride-to-be, at the couple’s Miraval estate in southern France, according to The Sun.

An unnamed source said “Ange,” that raven-haired curvaceous vixen with the perfect lips, is an adrenaline addict who loves shooting.

“Ange clearly finds shooting an aphrodisiac,” the source said. “When she and Brad were around weapons on the set of 2005’s Mr & Mrs Smith they ended up together.”

Not much else is known about the range other than it has pop up human silhouette targets.

For my money, a gun range is a far better wedding gift than the vial of blood her last husband Billy Bob Thornton gave her on the day of their nuptials.

from 6phunter wrote 1 year 30 weeks ago

CHARLETON HESTON WAS A CELEBRITY,and I believe he supported gun rights unless my memory has slipped.LONGBEARD78 is right on target scoring a bulls eye in my book.The news media is quick to pick up when some well known defends PETA or some other anti hunting group,WTG MR. PITT, maybe in the future you can have a shooting competition for some reality show that will garner more positive interest to the shooting sports.

from davros wrote 1 year 30 weeks ago

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Blue31.com

from LovesOutdoors wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Hey marksman, are you kidding me, when you state how does this story pretain to Outdoor Life? Its about a shooting range and guns, that good enough for me. Right on Outdoor Life Editors, thanks for posting it.
I love it, when famous people are pro gun, pro hunting and pro fishing. There are so many famous people who are supporting gun bans and the anti hunting movement.
Hey Longbeard, I agree with you hundred per cent.

from jcarlin wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

If I could afford it I would too.
I'd still refuse to wear the "I support my activist girlfriend" T-Shirt.

from Longbeard78 wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Any Hollywood types who like to shoot guns is a good thing for all gun owners. Let them introduce their friends to the sport and maybe a ground swell of support for guns and gun owners might build some positive PR, which we gun lovers could sorely use in this PC world. I'm dreaming? Yeah, maybe, but having such high profile celebrities involved in shooting cannot be a bad thing. who knows, it might even affect the rest of their politics...OK, now I am dreaming.

from peteyraymond wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

They're both still too liberal for me. In spite of the fact that they may enjoy shooting sports, they're still donating tons of cash to Obama. If and when Obama comes down hard on gun owners (outlawing firearms that even resemble assault weapons, outlawing magazines with capacities over 5 rounds, abolishing our concealed carry rights, etc) Brad and Angelina will surely get a "waiver" from Obama. I don't think we should be too high in our praise for them. I'll bet neither of them are members of the NRA.

from Joe Smith wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

I wonder if she knows the scope is on backwards.....sigh

from officerdom1987 wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

What makes it even better is...she's left-handed!

from JM wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

@marksman,
I agree with most of what you have said, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have donated tons of money to help people in the USA. And just for future reference, the online posts for Outdoor Life are much more random than what is published in the magazine(Like this article - just random current events that readers might find interesting).

from marksman wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Just wondering how this pretains to "Outdoor Life". Rather seems like something I would see on the papers checking out at the grocery store than here. I personally don't give the south end of a rat how superstars spend there money, especially when it is spent in France. Certainly not one red cent of that money was ever spent to support our economy. Just more egos who like to see their names and pictures splashed around so they can think that they are better than the rest of us.

from huntfishtrap wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Jolie is one of the few actors/actresses who doesn't seem completely looney.

from Longbeard78 wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

from Joe Smith wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

I wonder if she knows the scope is on backwards.....sigh

from peteyraymond wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

from 6phunter wrote 1 year 30 weeks ago

from marksman wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

from jcarlin wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

If I could afford it I would too.
I'd still refuse to wear the "I support my activist girlfriend" T-Shirt.

from LovesOutdoors wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Hey Longbeard, I agree with you hundred per cent.

from davros wrote 1 year 30 weeks ago

from huntfishtrap wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Jolie is one of the few actors/actresses who doesn't seem completely looney.

from JM wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

@marksman,

from officerdom1987 wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

What makes it even better is...she's left-handed!