PETA Rips Beyonce for Super Bowl Outfit

Newshound Recent Posts

Newshound

February 07, 2013
PETA Rips Beyonce for Super Bowl Outfit - 6

Leave it to PETA to complain about the gyrating beauty that was Beyoncé at Sunday’s Super Bowl.

The animal right’s organization criticized the super star for her costume that was made of cow, iguana, and python. The group moaned in a released statement: "We would take a bet that if Beyoncé watched our video exposés, she'd probably not want to be seen again in anything made of snakes, lizards, rabbits or other animals who died painfully."

Oh give me a break!

PETA’s statement continued by offering fashion advice. It read, "Today's fashions are trending toward humane vegan options, and Beyoncé's Super Bowl outfit missed the mark on that score."

This is probably news to fashion designer Rubin Singer who created and spent more than 200 hours assembling Beyoncé’s bodysuit.

I wonder if PETA knows what a football is made out of.

from tom343 wrote 1 year 13 weeks ago

Not toover burden you with stuff from me but those half-time shows add little to the game.

from tom343 wrote 1 year 13 weeks ago

I wonder is PETA on the terror watchlist? I would think their charter and the definition of a terrorist organization are an excellent fit.

from LovesOutdoors wrote 1 year 22 weeks ago

How many professional entertainers really give damn about Peta anyway?
Beyonce had more class, then Janet Jackson did, during another past Super Bowl halftime. Beyonce didn't expose herself in front of children across this country.

from huntfishtrap wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago

I wasn't a fan of the halftime show either, but not because she was wearing leather. I thought the whole point of having a singer perform the show was for her to, you know, sing - not act like a stripper.

from JM wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure after taking a look at the check she got to perform she couldn't care less about PETA's videos.

from DSMbirddog wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago

I too am outraged! And on top of that, she shut off the lights when she left.

from JM wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago

from LovesOutdoors wrote 1 year 22 weeks ago

How many professional entertainers really give damn about Peta anyway?

from DSMbirddog wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago

I too am outraged! And on top of that, she shut off the lights when she left.

from huntfishtrap wrote 1 year 23 weeks ago