1. Slice the bread and toast or grill on both sides to achieve a nice crunch.
2. Lightly toast the pecans and crush.
3. In a small pan, over medium heat, combine blackberries (set aside a few for garnish) and orange juice. Simmer until berries are soft.
4. Pour mixture into a small strainer or sieve, and push through to remove seeds.
5. Whisk cooled juice with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper to make the sauce.
6. Take the crostini, spread with goat cheese, add some arugula or kale, lay on a few slices of smoked grouse breast meat, drizzle on the blackberry sauce, and garnish with crushed pecans.