Funny Video: Teens Freak Out When Monster Shark Eats Their Catch

Gone Fishin’ Recent Posts

Gone Fishin

April 25, 2012
Funny Video: Teens Freak Out When Monster Shark Eats Their Catch - 8

Three teenagers got the thrill – or scare depending upon your interpretation – of their life when a giant shark attacked a smaller shark one of the boys was reeling in.

According to Perth Now, the three were fishing off the Florida coast last year when one of the young men hooked into a fairly good-sized shark. A dark form suddenly appeared from beneath the boat to engulf the struggling fish. The trio screamed wildly during the encounter as the unidentified form rolled over and over in attack. One boy, identified only as Brian, attempted to bait the attacking entity to keep it in front of the camera. This dance of stupidity is overshadowed by cameraman Mikah as he yells “Oh my God” an astounding 32 times during the course of the three-minute video.

That’s over 10 utterings per minute!

How would you have reacted to this encounter? Would you have baited the beast? Or screamed “Oh my God” 32 times? And what do you think the attacking predator is? I vote killer whale.

See the Video Here! (Warning: profane language)

from JeffDClark wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago

Allow me to say that the moron who threw bait to the shark while HOLDING THE LINE, is a class A idiot. I don't fish and even I know that!
Judging from the fin, it sorta looks like a Black Tip shark, or maybe a small Great White. Just because one can't help but accuse "Jaws" of something like this. :P

from LovesOutdoors wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago

Cool video of a big shark in action. I would of punched the kid that said "Oh my God" 32 times.

from Louzianajones wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago

Definitely NOT a killer whale.

from pineywoods wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

The shark was definitely the star of the video. If it weren't for omg and wtf, there would be precious little dialog. How do any of us ever survive being teenagers?

from Blue Ox wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

3 nominees for a Darwin Award... and I'm pretty sure that's a hammerhead- that long curved dorsal fin is unmistakeable.

from Orange Grove wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

idiots but funny

from HawkEye wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

I'd have punched that guy with the bait on a rope in the head! An actively feeding shark that is bigger than the boat your in is not a good thing to attract.

from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

What a boat load of idiots! If I were them I would be embarassed after watching this. It does look like a hammerhead. I certainly wouldn't have been throwing that bait in the water.

from HawkEye wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

from DSMbirddog wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

from Orange Grove wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

idiots but funny

from Blue Ox wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

from LovesOutdoors wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago

from pineywoods wrote 2 years 13 weeks ago

from Louzianajones wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago

Definitely NOT a killer whale.

from JeffDClark wrote 2 years 12 weeks ago