Spending time outdoors feels more necessary now than ever. And filming your outdoor adventures? It’s never been easier—or more affordable, thanks to the GoPro Black Friday sale. Because of advances in camera technology, you don’t need to worry about missing the action due to poor framing. Just check the front-facing screen or your phone. Cameras, lights and other equipment, which once needed multiple people to carry and set them up, now fit in the palm of your hand. And accessories like magnets, clips and waterproof cases mean if you can dream up a shot, you can film it. From high in the trees while camping or hunting to below the water’s surface while fishing, there’s almost nothing you can’t capture using a GoPro.
This year saw the debut of the GoPro HERO9 Black—its newest and most advanced model to date—as well as the GoPro Zeus Mini Light, a waterproof LED panel that magnetically sticks to a clip and doesn’t require a camera to operate. It’s not even Black Friday yet, which falls on November 27th this year, but there are already loads of GoPro Black Friday holiday shopping promotions. Check them out below!
The Best GoPro Black Friday Deals 2020
We’re all after the latest and greatest, whether for ourselves or for our loved ones. Bundles on GoPro’s new HERO9, which includes a subscription to GoPro Live, are bound to please the adventurers and filmmakers in your life.
GoPro HERO9 Black and/or HERO9 Black Bundles. GoPro’s latest addition to the HERO lineup is here, and it’s packed with new features. Starting with a new 23.6MP sensor that delivers 5K video and 20MP photos, next-generation HyperSmooth 3.0 video stabilization with in-camera horizon leveling, a new front-facing display, a larger rear display and 30% more battery life, this gift is a no brainer.
• GoPro: HERO9 Black + GoPro Live Subscription—$349.98 (savings of $100 when bundled with the GoPro Live Subscription, normally $449.99). Includes extra battery, hard case, magnetic swivel clip, floating hand grip and 32GB microSD card.
• Best Buy: HERO9 Black—$399.99 (was $449.99).
• Amazon: GoPro HERO9 Black – Waterproof Action Camera with Front LCD and Touch Rear Screens, 5K Ultra HD Video—Now $400 (was $450)
GoPro HERO8 Black. The GoPro HERO8 may not be the newest model, but it can accomplish everything you need and more. It has a 12MP sensor and film at up to 60fps and in 4K for clear, crisp video that makes you feel as though you’re in the action. Plus, HyperSmooth stabilization 2.0 keeps your video, well, smooth, and it supports various additions and modifications, including lights and microphones.
• Best Buy: HERO8 Holiday Bundle—$300 (was $400). Includes spare battery, 32GB microSD card, a head strap, two different mounts and a shorty.
• Best Buy: HERO8 Black—$300 (was $350).
• Target: HERO8 Black—$300 (was $350).
• Amazon: GoPro HERO8 Holiday Bundle—Now $300 (Was $360)
GoPro HERO7 Black. The classics are classics for a reason. The GoPro HERO7 has a 12MP sensor that can film in up to 60 fps at 4K resolution, or 240fps at 1080p. It’s able to detect faces, record in up to 8x slo-mo, and is waterproof up to 33 feet. HyperSmooth stabilization makes it easy to film and rewatch your videos without getting motion sick.
• Amazon: GoPro HERO7—Now $200 (Was $250)
• Amazon: GoPro Camera -CHDCB-706 HERO7 Silver + Protective Housing—Now $200 (was $250)