- Cleaning Jag – appropriate for your caliber and threaded to fit your ramrod.
- Fouling scraper – threaded for your ramrod and caliber specific. This is to scrape your breech free of powder residue while cleaning.
- Bullet puller – threads onto the end of your ramrod, and has a screw that will bite into a round ball should you forget to add powder before your patched ball. That way you can extract the bullet, recover your dignity, and go back to shooting.
- Patch worm – Fits on your ramrod, and is used to recover patches lost or dropped inside the bore while cleaning.
- Nipple Wrench (for caplock) – Used to remove the nipple for cleaning or in case of an obstruction.
- Flat-head screwdriver, vent pick, and knapping tool (for flintlock) – Used to change flints, clear the flash-hole, and flake (knapp) the edge of your flint sharp.