- Select and purchase the suppressor from a Class 3 dealer.
- Fill out an ATF form 4 (dealer will supply and assist).
- Have the form 4 signed by appropriate local law enforcement agency.
- Get official-sized passport photos.
- Get an official set of fingerprint cards done (some police stations and other places, like the UPS Store, offer this service).
- Return form 4, passport photos, fingerprints, and a check for $200 to the ATF back to your class 3 dealer.
- Wait for the ATF to return your form 4 with your tax stamp attached and approved.