1. Shoot, pluck, and clean 4 fat mallards (preferably greenheads; save mama duck)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
3. Season ducks liberally, inside and out, with Konriko's Creole seasoning
4. Cut onion and an apple into quarters, and place onion, apple, celery stalks, and sliced bell pepper in bottom of a roasting pan. Add two cans chicken broth and two cups of water.
5. Place ducks in the roasting pan, on top of the cut vegetables. Brown in oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Place lid on roasting pan and continue cooking for 2-1/2 hours or until tender.
7. Remove ducks from the roasting pan and debone the breasts.
8. Thicken broth in roasting pan with corn starch and replace the sliced duck breasts on top of the gravy.